It's Friday. And I know that is usually a really fabulous thing for all concerned...but...today I'm in the dentist office under anesthesia getting my second round of dental work done. FUN! Nonetheless, I planned ahead and scheduled this post the night before.
So, without further ado, here's the Writing Week in Review!
- How to Make a Living Writing
- Fiction - Stretching the Tension
- 7 Steps to Editing Nirvana
- Fantasy Fiction: The Problem With Prophecies
- 200 Writing Exercises
- Building Fictional Characters
- Agents, Agenting, Plotting, Stories, Ethics
- Words to Avoid
- Advice to First-Time Authors
- Writing Blunders
Happy Writing Weekend Everyone! I'll be back with a new post as soon as I'm fully with the land of the living again.